Alan T. Marty has written this essay that speculates about the Neurobiology of the Sublime as it relates to the art of travel in Paris. He is keen on receiving inputs from people interested in the biological basis of art and aesthetics.
- “Beauty and Value”. Open Meeting in Neuroesthetics
- Journée Neurosciences, Art et Esthétique
- Special Issue of Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity and the Arts
- Position available
- Neurobiology and the Art of Walking in Paris
- Helpful Hospital Aesthetics
- Conceptual neuroaesthetics?
- Open peer commentary on Bullot & Reber, to appear in BBS
- British Society of Aesthetics 2012 Essay Prize
- Announcement: Post doctoral position in affective neuroscience in Paris