- Special Issue of Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity and the Arts
- Position available
- Neurobiology and the Art of Walking in Paris
- Helpful Hospital Aesthetics
- Conceptual neuroaesthetics?
- Open peer commentary on Bullot & Reber, to appear in BBS
- British Society of Aesthetics 2012 Essay Prize
- Announcement: Post doctoral position in affective neuroscience in Paris
- Misery loves company (Hunter et al., 2011)
- Frontiers in Human Neuroscience: Brain and Art
Author Archives: Marcos
The APA journal Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity and the Arts has just published a special issue on “Neuroaesthetics: Cognition and Neurobiology of Aesthetic Experience“. Here is the table of contents: Introduction to the special issue: Toward an interdisciplinary neuroaesthetics (Nadal, M. … Continue reading
The University of Music and Performing Arts Graz (Austria), Institute for Music Aesthetics, seeks to appoint from the nearest possible date for four years an 0.75 university assistant. Read more here.
Alan T. Marty has written this essay that speculates about the Neurobiology of the Sublime as it relates to the art of travel in Paris. He is keen on receiving inputs from people interested in the biological basis of art and aesthetics.